looking for other friends that are trying to lose weight too

Options
I'm a 28 yr old single mom that has gained 57 lbs back after loosing 163 lbs trying to get back on track and all of my friends are dit or not worried about weight loss and I find it easier when u have a buddy to lose with

Replies

• TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Same here... I lost a good amount of weight but got busy and gained it all back and then some. Now non of my friends of family want to really lose weight. So i am looking for friends to help with that now. i wish I had friends to ride and walk with. :-(
  • daniet23
    daniet23 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Right me too I love hiking and walking trails but none of my friends like that stuff lol its hard when u feel alone in it!! Yeah I was 363 and got down to 167 then went through a tough time and gained over 50lbs back
  • Debs16571
    Debs16571 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like you add you. This is my second week and all my friends seem to be on SW or WW. I have a long way to go to reach my ideal weight and would also appreciate some support
  • definista
    definista Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I also need more friends! I've always had problems getting rid of the extra weight I'm carrying around.
  • daniet23
    Options
    Yes I'd like to add you both!! This fight is tough as is even tougher feeling like ur fighting the fight alone!!
  • TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    daniet23 wrote: »
    Right me too I love hiking and walking trails but none of my friends like that stuff lol its hard when u feel alone in it!! Yeah I was 363 and got down to 167 then went through a tough time and gained over 50lbs back

Here's to losing and never finding it again!
  • daniet23
    Options
    Yes amen
  • queenb1120
    queenb1120 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and looking for friends. I weighed 120 when I got pregnant with my daughter 6years ago I was 170 when I gave birth then I gained an additional 50 lbs after that... Lost 4 lbs so far eating low carb
  • daniet23
    Options
    I have tried low carb and it doesn't work with me and who I am,but I have known tons of people that do great with low carb eating