Hello

Options
Hi,

My name is Amanda I am 24 year old pastry chef. I am looking to loose weight and start a new chapter of happy things in my life. Friend me if you want someone to keep you accountable and encourage you along the way!! Good luck on your weight loss goals I wish you all happy and healthy summers!!

Amanda

Replies

• prettysmart
    Options
    Hi Amanda - I'm Jen, been using the app on my phone about a month or so and just recently discovered this huge community..... suuuuuper love it and the idea of keeping each other encouraged. I'd love to have you as a friend!
  • teresakae80
    teresakae80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, totally new here! My name is Teresa! Im 30, almost 31 (two weeks!) and its my year so be prepared everyone! The new me is start now! (well, two days ago anyway! :) ) Im on a wellness committee at work and one of the other members had me put this in our May newsletter! I had no idea at the time how amazing it really is! I love the APP for my droid! So user friendly!
    Good luck to everyone on setting their goals and achieving what youve set out to accomplish!
  • minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place... be prepared to get motivated :) We'll do our best to be your cheerleader! :happy: