Expecting Soon and Looking for Mom Friends

Options
Hey -

I am expecting October 28!!! And I am looking for mom friends. Putting the baby weight on is the "easy" part, it will be taking it off that will be more of a challenge!

Add me for accountability and support in healthy postpartum weight loss!!!

Replies

• eaturnermdt
    eaturnermdt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 7 months postpartum with my 2nd child and really needing some accountability and support from friends! Anyone feel free to add me as well!
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Awesome looking forward to this journey with you!
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    The struggle is real ladies! 37 weeks and I am still expanding - but dropping which is encouraging.

Love on your bumps, on your post baby bodies and remember what an amazing miracle it is to be able to have the stretch marks, the widened hips, and the "mommy tummy" because you are enjoying the blessing of your amazing little miracle!

You are beautiful and your body has done incredible things to bring life into this world! svs9ylom5kbl.jpg
  • AnaFiaa
    AnaFiaa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am 2 months postpartum and finding it difficult to lose any more weight. I am breastfeeding which burns a lot of calories but my problem is that I still overeat. Add me as well if you would like. Extra support is so encouraging.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! What a cute baby bump! I am a birth doula, and would love to be friends. Feel free to add me!
  • emzerkate
    emzerkate Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm due in 6 days and am already thinking about getting my diet back under control and getting fit again after baby comes and things settle down.. I'll update my stats in a few weeks when I'm ready to go but would love some friends in the same boat.. so feel free to add
  • alcole2008
    alcole2008 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 9 months PP and just recently started getting rid of the baby weight! I'm down about 17 lbs, with about 22 to go as far as baby weight, but I was overweight to begin with so I've got more to lose than just the baby weight. Feel free to add me!
  • WildEssenceXO
    WildEssenceXO Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am way past the postpartum days, but I am a mommy of 3. Feel free to add me. Beautiful baby bump...btw! Makes me happy. Congrats on the new addition too!
  • mxmakm
    mxmakm Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 9 months PP too with my third child. I started MFP in early April and have lost about 30 pounds but still have about 70 pounds to go to my goal weight. I didn't gain anything during my second and third pregnancies (both girls) but I gained 80 pounds with my son 6 years ago and that's what I'm working to get rid of, plus the extra 20 pounds that I was already overweight.
  • Rurufit
    Rurufit Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Im 3.5 months pp and trying so hard to lose the baby weight.. its starting to get difficult so i could do with some support :) feel free to add me :)