I think I have a very small NSV!

tusher2011
tusher2011 Posts: 201 Member
edited September 28 in Success Stories
It's my first one too!!

I tried on a pair of shorts I have had for a couple of summers now. I couldn't even wear them last summer because they were SO tight. I didn't throw them out because they are actually really comfortable (when they fit, lol). Anyway, I tried them on tonight and they fit...and they weren't even uncomfortable!! Woohoo!!!

As you can see from my ticker, I've only lost 2 lbs but I guess I am losing something because last year those shorts were no where near wearable!! Tomorrow I am going to get a tape measure just to measure my progress. For some reason, this time around dieting, I am not obsessed with getting on the scale and only do it once a week.

Replies

• HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    That's awesome, great work!
  • Satimal
    Satimal Posts: 6
    Good Job!!! I had gained so much weight I had to buy new clothes... now I think I will have to get them taken in at the tailors... feels good doesn't it?
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Your losing inches!!! Congrats on your NSV...no matter how small, its a big deal and keeps you motivated!
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    I think that would be considered a BIG NSV! I am THRILLED that my shorts are more comfortable than last year - I haven't even tried on the ones that were too tight last year! Good job! Keep that up!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    That's huge!

I put on a pair shorts I bought 4 years ago that still had the price tag attached.
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    That's huge!

I put on a pair shorts I bought 4 years ago that still had the price tag attached.
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    This is a very big deal! Congratulations!!

Now maybe I will get out those shorts that were too tight last summer and try them on. I'm going to need them when it hits 100 tomorrow!
  • tusher2011
    tusher2011 Posts: 201 Member
    This is a very big deal! Congratulations!!

Now maybe I will get out those shorts that were too tight last summer and try them on. I'm going to need them when it hits 100 tomorrow!

That's why I tried them on in the first place...it's so hot here and we had my daughter's softball game tonight!!

Thanks everyone!
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Stick with your once a week weigh ins. Buy the tape measure you will feel good about it! Great job and congrats on the shorts fitting!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!