I wouldn't survive the zombie apocalypse

Options
andenak
andenak Posts: 5 Member
If you are ever in the zombie apocalypse I hope you do not have to deal with me. I am a hangry person. A picky, fast food, large size, bet ya can't eat just one, hangry person. I am only on day 3, and already I am wandering aimlessly waiting for salty sweet food to drop from the sky. Survival in the junk food apocalypse is a daily struggle.

Replies

• Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'll hang with you during the zombie apocalypse. I just need to be faster than you and it sounds like you'll be busy eating. :)

Just how many calories are you eating? No need to be a hungry zombie.
  • andenak
    Options
    I am supposed to be doing 2,350; however, I have been staying under 1,900. Protein is 45%,
    carbs 40%, fat is 15%.
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    andenak wrote: »
    I am supposed to be doing 2,350; however, I have been staying under 1,900. Protein is 45%,
    carbs 40%, fat is 15%.
    Perhaps you're hangry because you aren't getting enough fat. If I were you, I'd shift some of those protein calories over to fat. That's quite a lot of protein.

Australian government recommended ranges:
    Protein: 15% to 25% of calories; Fat: 20% to 35% of calories; Carbs: 45% to 65% of calories

You can go lower than the given range on carbs and the US has recently removed the high limit for fat.
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    carbs 40%, fat is 15%.

That's A LOT of protein...more than you need. You might want to replace some of that with fat. You may not be getting all the fat your body needs.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    If you are ever in the zombie apocalypse I hope you do not have to deal with me. I am a hangry person. A picky, fast food, large size, bet ya can't eat just one, hangry person. I am only on day 3, and already I am wandering aimlessly waiting for salty sweet food to drop from the sky. Survival in the junk food apocalypse is a daily struggle.

In that case, the trick is to become a zombie. Then you can eat as much as you want. You metabolism will literally be zero.
  • andenak
    Options
    VeryKatie... This is so true and you don't have to worry about weight! If you think you weigh to much then just cut off an arm or leg or torso... Just remember to quit while your a head. Haha