An American in Germany

Options
MrsOwens2002
MrsOwens2002 Posts: 10 Member
edited October 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! I'm an American living in Germany for a few years. I just started counting calories this week when I started working with a personal trainer. I am not using any supplements or products, and I've had no surgeries. My goal is to lose about 100 pounds, but I have a lot of minigoals along the way. One of my biggest obsticals right now is work people who bring in yummy food that I want to eat. One of the biggest surprises is how tired the work outs gave made me. I was asleep by 8:30 last night. I need that sleep!
Anyway - here I am & nice to "meet" you.

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you - keep up the good progress! :)
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to MFP :smiley:
    I love Germany (I have family there) and visit at least twice a year, the problem is the food is so damn nice over there and of course the beer :blush:

Sent an invite
  • rderrickwhite
    rderrickwhite Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • memickee
    memickee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Me too! Been here for a couple years.
  • MrsOwens2002
    MrsOwens2002 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome!
  • dearmrsowl
    dearmrsowl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and to Germany ;) I'm German and live in Germany at the moment but I know the struggle of living in another country and wanting to try all the nice and foreign things people offer you. I love tiring work outs and getting enough sleep is part of a healthy lifestyle so no need to feel bad about going to bed early. Good luck with everything!