Carrie

Options
Hi friends I am Carrie. I was very active in fitness prior to an accident I had in December/2013. I hurt my right leg and, had torn ligaments and developed Hamstring Tendinitis. I also had a cervical sprain. Suffering from Arthritis in my shoulder and lower back and my left arm. Although this happened to me, I am a fighter. I am 54 years old, and on my way back to my fitness journey.I am a very active person and love to work out and keep fit. I am working my way back to doing a 45 minute cardio, and 25 minute legs and abs. Doing great and super excited!! Thank you for letting me share. God Bless you on your fitness journey.

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Carrie :)

I'm sorry to hear about your injuries but your positive attitude is fantastic - keep it up and I promise you'll go far.
    Wishing you the very best of luck reaching your goals!
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Hi Carrie! Way to persevere through your struggles! Feel free to add me for support.
  • tyarber12
    tyarber12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Carrie, I'm Ty. Congrats on starting your journey again. :)
  • njelle
    njelle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    njelle wrote: »
    Hi friends I am Carrie. I was very active in fitness prior to an accident I had in December/2013. I hurt my right leg and, had torn ligaments and developed Hamstring Tendinitis. I also had a cervical sprain. Suffering from Arthritis in my shoulder and lower back and my left arm. Although this happened to me, I am a fighter. I am 54 years old, and on my way back to my fitness journey.I am a very active person and love to work out and keep fit. I am working my way back to doing a 45 minute cardio, and 25 minute legs and abs. Doing great and super excited!! Thank you for letting me share. God Bless you on your fitness journey.
    njelle wrote: »
    Hi friends