June...30 for 30

Options
Hello, I am making it goal for all of June to do 30 minutes of exercise everyday, whether it be 30 consecutive or 3 10 minute spurts. I am pregnant and gaining at a fast pace because I felt so sick in the begining and had a hard time eating anything but ice cream:laugh:
I am making it my goal to get in 900 minutes of exercise this month PLUS stay w/in my calories EVERYDAY:happy:
Would anyone like to do this with me?

Replies

• vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Im in for the 30 minutes a day but as for the calories I allow myself to go over once a week but yeah im in :)
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Im in! I ran for 30mins yesterday (1st june) and swam today for 30mins! Going to do 30mins of yoga tomorrow as my silly trainers gave me an awful blister!
  • hmullett
    hmullett Posts: 3
    Options
    I am in.....can't promise that I will be within my calories every day, but I can handle the 30 mins:happy:
  • klwalton88
    klwalton88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to give it a try.
  • Kalbright79
    Options
    I will give it a try! Good luck all! Stay with it!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Vicky-i think that is a great idea about the going over 1 day a week...do you eat whatever you want or just something extra special?

Helloburger-off to a good start:)

Holly-thanks for doing this with me!!! ( just to let you all know-we work together)

Klwatton and kalbright....all we can do is try:drinker:
  • klwalton88
    Options
    2 for 2 so far. Finished my first day of Week 3 of C25K. :smile:
  • Kalbright79
    Options
    June 2nd - 105 min of cardio - included swimming laps, pilates and biking!! I was also under my calories for the day!! :bigsmile:
  • princesspurple
    Options
    2 for 2, was under my calories and did 30 mins of exercise:)
    today is day 3 and i did my 30 minutes already!

klwalton! awesome on doing the c25k!

kalbright-awesome on 105 mins!
  • klwalton88
    Options
    Awesome job princesspurple. I did about 10 minutes of Wii Fit this morning. Only 20 more minutes to do today!
  • klwalton88
    Options
    How is everyone doing with the 30 for 30?
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Woohoo! I made it through the weekend, though I still have to exercise today....I will get to it!!!!
    I stayed w/in my calories and did 30 minutes everyday so far! 6 days down:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • jennamom
    jennamom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Totally in!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    7 down only 23 more to go! I am feeling stronger, sleeping better, and feel better when I am getting dressed and looking in the mirror! :blushing:
  • hmullett
    hmullett Posts: 3
    Options
    okay, so today I weighed in and it had been a month since the last time I was on the scale....I gained 2 pounds but I am back on track with making smarter food choices and am working out at least 6 days a week with most days being around 1 hour-1 hour and 15 minutes of moving. I will get there......just 8 pounds to get to my goal weight.:bigsmile:
  • Kalbright79
    Options
    Glad you are all keeping it up!! I am also on track - 8 days in and almost an hour ever day!!! :happy:

Keep working hard!!!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    8 days down!!!! I weighed in a day early and i have only gained 0.4 pounds in the last 2 weeks!!!!!
    WOOHOO!
  • klwalton88
    Options
    8 days down! I've done at least a half hour every day, but some days it is closer to 1.5 or 2 hours! I feel great and this challenge is really helping.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    That is awesome! What is your goal klwalton88, are you tyring to lose, or strenghthen, etc....
  • princesspurple
    Options
    I am on day 14 now!!!!! Still going strong!