1st day here...

Options
aams00
aams00 Posts: 5 Member
Hi I am Anne...I got this website from my personal trainer at YMCA. I am a complusive overeater. And need help before it is too late.

Replies

• widmar
    widmar Posts: 72
    Options
    I am also!! I'll send a friend request. Wish you lots of luck!
  • aams00
    aams00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ok thanks widmar:happy:
  • progressisbeautiful
    progressisbeautiful Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This site really helped me to put things in focus. Motivated by seeing good numbers. Have fun with it!
  • wwhite94
    wwhite94 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP you're in the right place to start your weight loss. Plenty of support and friends here to go around. Good luck
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    This site has really helped me to get motivated to lose the weight the RIGHT way. You get lots and lots of encouragement...I'm going to send you a friend request so we can help each other! :smile:
  • blueocean52811
    blueocean52811 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You are taking control of your life right now and you are in control. You can do this!!!
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You will love it here! The people are supportive. I have found that spending time on the website talking to others keeps me in check. Stress sends me into compulsion every time so I struggle every day too. I think you will do great here!
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Yes, this is a great site. You will find so many resources and helpful people. You can do it, we are routing for you!!