Colors working for me

Options
So, I've been buying fruits and vegetables in sets of four. I pick two different fruits and two different vegetables all of a different color at a time. I eat a fresh serving of each for lunch everyday and as each runs out I replace it with another fruit or vegetable. It's a good way to make sure I'm getting my raw nutrition everyday. I'm switching it up so I don't get burnt out on eating healthy, and I'm actually going through all of my produce before any goes bad. Loving it : ) Just throwing it out there for any who are having problems sticking to raw produce for a snack or meal or at all as part of their lifestyle change. My skin and hair have started looking better, and my nails have finally stopped peeling.. and to top it off I feel great! : )

Replies

• AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    GREAT IDEA! Think I'll give it a try this week when shopping!!!! Anything to change things up a bit!!!!! Thanks for the tip!
  • LesmillsJunkie
    Options
    Wonderful idea! Thank you
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    awesome job! you should try to eat every color of the rainbow when it comes to fruits and veggies! It's not easy to do though.
  • GypsyWildflower
    Options
    No problem, I love to share when I find things that work, as I always appreciate others that do!
  • GypsyWildflower
    Options
    I know eating every color is best, but at least I get four or five different colors a day. I buy a few different vegetables that I mix in with other meals to get more colors also.. like if my four fruits and veggies are: kiwi(green), orange (orange), broccoli (green)... then I buy red onion (purple) and yellow bell pepper to cook up with breakfast or dinner.. so I guess I generally get about five to six colors a day.. almost the whole rainbow!