Let's see everyone's tattoos, and stories behind them!

Options
tylerthacreator321
tylerthacreator321 Posts: 13 Member
edited August 2015 in Chit-Chat
6db53z452wzz.jpg

Replies

• paul199madrid
    paul199madrid Posts: 413 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    qj68l16478na.jpg
    Not done
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    l6ev68hcg59n.jpg
    Thinking about another one
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    Turning point in my life, the date is the day i signed up for my first race. Running has given me back my life, health, fitness and happiness. Is a play on the Roman God Mercury's winged shoe.

8te4j1d0o56w.jpg
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    mhiggi02 wrote: »
    Turning point in my life, the date is the day i signed up for my first race. Running has given me back my life, health, fitness and happiness. Is a play on the Roman God Mercury's winged shoe.

8te4j1d0o56w.jpg
    love it!
  • mhiggi02
    Options
    Thanks @Glynn20 I love yours too! Much respect for a full marathon. I haven't done more than a half....currently training for my 6th.

I'm getting another tat in 2 weeks. Getting both of my daughters'names and birthdates in script on my left rib.
    Glynn20 wrote: »
    mhiggi02 wrote: »

8te4j1d0o56w.jpg
    love it!

• tylerthacreator321
    tylerthacreator321 Posts: 13 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Love the tattoos yall! They seem to have very awesome meanings and congrationlations on the marathon and half marathon I've never been much of a runner, so I applaud yall!
  • mhiggi02
    Options
    Love the tattoos yall! They seem to have very awesome meanings and congrationlations on the marathon and half marathon I've never been much of a runner, so I applaud yall!

Agree man, love to hear peoples' stories, whatever they are, behind their tattoos. Great thread idea @tylerthacreator321
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    dt9wzkyfily5.jpg

Puzzle pieces are the symbol for autism. My 11 year old daughter has asperger's, an autism spectrum disorder.
  • mhiggi02
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    dt9wzkyfily5.jpg

Puzzle pieces are the symbol for autism. My 11 year old daughter has asperger's, an autism spectrum disorder.

^^ love it @melmelw03
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    nwjr2camh1kj.jpg
    In remembrance of my mom who passed away couple months ago.. Remember When is her favorite song by Alan Jackson. Also I just like to look back and remember when
  • lilaude
    lilaude Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    2y9zo3px02f8.jpg
    For my kids.
  • emmagrace0818
    emmagrace0818 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Omg this makes me want to get my half sleeve done even more!
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    96q3r31vzg9w.jpg

To celebrate 5 years cancer free. (Now I'm 7 1/2) :blush:
  • tylahquartez323
    tylahquartez323 Posts: 1,478 Member
    Options
    lilaude wrote: »
    2y9zo3px02f8.jpg
    For my kids.
    Camera is cutting off the bottom lower plz
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,464 Member
    Options
    Jessyd76 wrote: »
    96q3r31vzg9w.jpg

To celebrate 5 years cancer free. (Now I'm 7 1/2) :blush:

very inspiring!
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options

very inspiring!

Thank you! I'm kinda siked about it! :blush:
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,464 Member
    Options
    Glynn20 wrote: »
    l6ev68hcg59n.jpg
    Thinking about another one
    You are a machine! Awesome.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    My Very First on my left thigh when I turned Rebellious after my Eldest child turned 21! ;)
    7chpfczszouz.jpg

My second one up the side of my Rib which says "Family" in Hebrew! Each one of my Children and Husband has this on a different area of their bodies!
    eur8g0vjdcp2.jpg

My third was the Dove on my upper back which says "Peace" right underneath, and then lastly I added the Beautiful Bible verse: 1 Corinthians 13:13 "For there are these three things that endure: Faith, Hope and Love, but the greatest of these is Love" followed by "GOD" and all the names of my four children and two of my Grandchildren. I will be adding my third Grandson here shortly then another Grandson next February! :)
    wl6r1q702vga.jpg

I WANT MORE!!! :smiley:

• ShaunaLouiseByrne1992
    Options
    5wa585w41tv3.jpeg

I've got quiet a few more tattoos scattered all over but this one is honestly my favourite. It has a lot to do with my nanny. Like a dedication to her. It was originally just one rose on my rose and then I just added more roses and leaves each time. Hoping to get the full sleeve over the next few months. For now, I'm enjoying what I have now.
  • carmstrong1012
    carmstrong1012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    llu6sm44zu69.jpeg

This beast is almost finished. I got this to represent what my family and people close to me call me.

Looking forward to getting it finished.