Need friends! On the road to success.

Options
Hi everyone :-) I need some random friends to keep me company and keep me laughing so I don't eat my own hat out of boredom and desperation. Here's to working hard and seeing results :-)

Replies

• andyajc2015
    andyajc2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, been using MFP since new year, you can do it!!! Stay on track
  • Laureleikosovich
    Laureleikosovich Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love MFP, I have been on the site a few times over the last 12 years or so, I just haven't committed myself properly. I lost weight and got fit twice in my life, and the first time was not in a healthy way.
  • TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I have been on for 78 days and active for every single one of them. I would love a new friend.So far I talk with all my friends it really does help!
  • jnlcook
    jnlcook Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jenn and I struggle with losing weight. I have tons of motivation, I work out, eat right and then one day I fall off and I can't seem to get back on until I've gained most if not all of the weight back. I would love new friends to help motivate and support and get off the roller coaster. I'm also a mom of 3 kids and I really want them to see it takes hard work and dedication to be healthy but it can be fun too.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add.
  • Laureleikosovich
    Laureleikosovich Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds everyone! So nice to have support. Add me, anyone else who reads this.