70 lbs, 8 months (Pics)

Options

Replies

• lmanasero
    lmanasero Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    oh sorry I didn't even tell you how awesome and beautiful you look. :)
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Suuuuuuper!! You're very inspiring and I love your tips. Great job! Seriously GREAT!
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! You have done an amazing job. Be proud!
  • TeresaMarie46
    TeresaMarie46 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!.... What an amazing transformation. Awesome advice and a fabulous over haul of mind and body. You look terrific.
  • rdrettig1
    rdrettig1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • aimos87
    aimos87 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow u look amazing what a great job, well done. I'm on my weight loss journey after my second bub I have about 15kg more to lose and I'm on week 4! I've lost 16.5cm and 3.3kg. I'm only seeing 200-300g losses now and trying not to get demotivated about it! Did u have cheat meal once a week and how many calories were you consuming? :)
  • gracesluckystar2015
    Options
    This is a FAB post Well done on your hard work!!!!!!! I have 59lb to go and i am just finishing week 5 weigh in on sat! I am aiming for 14 stone Overall start weight 19st8lb Current weight 18st 3lb

97269958.png
  • natajane
    natajane Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Wow you've done so very well! Well done. I hope i can mimic your success!
  • grwrn
    grwrn Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome. Great advice too.
  • Sinnister78
    Sinnister78 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good work and great tips too!
  • Kathikay54
    Kathikay54 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 to lose and love your healthy and happy outlook. Sensible eating and tracking is the key. I'm on it! Thank you for the motivation and congratulations!
  • mommyof4cpa
    mommyof4cpa Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congrats! And I love the "own it....your body will" point. So true.
  • bettinacharles
    bettinacharles Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    awesome job

• Julem22
    Julem22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! We are around the same age so very inspiring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fattgrlneeds2bthin
    fattgrlneeds2bthin Posts: 32 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    You look amazing what type of exercise did you do on your journey? Did you lift, do cardio or both?
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look great! Love the tips too, so motivating!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look AMAZING!
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal job! Thanks for your insight and advice!
  • oearl20
    oearl20 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. Great job!
  • Jmgkamp
    Jmgkamp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

In the beginning I did cardio exclusively. I wanted calories burned and cardio is the most effective way to do that. I worked out for 1 hour every day. Started on the treadmill, walking at a moderate pace - whatever I could do, I didn't strain myself.

I progressed to the elliptical and then the cross trainer, I added group classes (spinning, Zumba, Les Mills classes), but I stuck to 5-7 times each week.

A month ago I added resistance training. I have cervical neck issues so I am not "heavy lifting." But I'll tell you this... 3 lb hand weights, after enough reps, feel like cinder blocks!!

I do not have any "cheat days." I do have days where I'm hungrier than normal and I will exceed calorie allowance at those times. But they are usually related to hormones or muscle repair.

When I eat over I still log everything and I don't beat myself up or "throw in the towel." I think "that was gooooood food!"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!