Need meal ideas -Low carb

Options
I am on a "30 Days Out Cut" and ever day I have different macros to follow according to my height, weight, age etc. Here are what my macros should be today:

1755 Calories
Protein: 211g
Carbs: 46g
Fat: 81g

I totally thought today was a higher carb today so before double checking I ate breakfast and there was 35g carbs in my breakfast alone! so I only have 6g carbs left for today.

I need help with what I'm suppose to eat for the rest of the day?!

Thanks for your help

Replies

• Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Your diary is not open so it is hard to say, have you had lunch yet?

I'm thinking a large portion of protein (a nice steak or large piece of salmon, maybe given the 81g of fat) - maybe with a large green salad with dressing. You could also have some hard cheese as a snack or some eggs.
  • Burt_Huttz
    Burt_Huttz Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    That is a very, very high amount of protein relative to your total intake. I recommend 50 ounces of boneless skinless chicken breast.
    Are you single?
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    that is a lot of protein. why so high?
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    why so much protein? i lift heavy and i am also cutting right now eating 160g of protein a day.. i'm also 5'10" and weigh more than what it appears you weigh.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Doesn't that highly specified diet come with a meal plan?
  • cassidyciera
    cassidyciera Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It is the "30 Days Out" created by Craig Capurso.

I found this plan on bodybuilding.com and it has amazing reviews so I decided to try it!

I entered my age, weight, sex, & height and then this plan was given to me. It comes with somewhat of a meal plan, but just gives a few foods to eat, no quantity or ideas of meals, so that part is not very helpful.

As for the protein amount, it's my weight x 1.5 (141 lbs. x 1.5 = 211g protein) and that is what my plan says to follow.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    typically its .8g - 1g x your LEAN body weight (lbs).. i see where you may have been confused though looking at the calculator in this link from BB.com (you take your bodyweight in lbs, convert it to kg and THEN multiple that number by 1.5)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/caltp.htm
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I would have a tough time hitting that protein. You definitely want eat meat heavy meals. I would use a lot of protein powder too.