In need of friends who will motivate and support

Options
My name is Nicole and I am new to MFP. I have been on here 3 weeks and have been doing pretty good for myself, but it is kind of sad/hard when you do not have others to talk with and help out. If you are like me and need a friend to motivate you, we could help each other out. Just add me or I will add you! Good luck on your weight loss and lets get moving!!! :)

SW: 170
CW: 165
Goal Weight: 140

Replies

• brianpride
    brianpride Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've found the support of friends here valuable. Even one word comments help keep me motivated. I'm not wordy but I try to be a consistent voice for my friends. Add me if you'd like.
  • north35
    north35 Posts: 70
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I will support you in any way I can!
  • marrtini
    marrtini Posts: 75
    Options
    I added you, but in general, anyone on MFP is a great source of motivation and support. When you need it, ask, and when you feel strong, you can offer support to someone else.
    We are all one family with one goal in mind, to lose the weight and get healthier.
    Glad to add you as a friend.
  • percussionbeat
    percussionbeat Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'll be adding you! Support and encouragement really goes a long way in here, and I love knowing people who're all in this together, just encouraging each other along. Great to know you!
  • sangostar
    sangostar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I've been on the site for a while and never really tapped into the support of the other members. Only resently have I do that and found it so rewarding. I'll add you right now and offer my support!!
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'll be there to support you. It wasn't until I joined MFP and tapped into a new supportive friends (and challenges!) that I really began to feel the power of this site. It's done wonders for me. I'll send a friend request. :)
  • Stelynru
    Stelynru Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP too. I'll add you, but only if that Brady on your username refers to Tom Brady lol jk....sort of :) lol