New kid on the block

Options
Hello, I am Susan. I just joined this morning. I had an app similar to this on my computer, but it took up space on my hard-drive so I am using a site instead.

I started gaining weight rapidly the last few months of my senior year in high school. Now I am a senior in college and I desperately want to take off this fat-suit I feel I have been taped, glued, stapled, zipped, and chained into.

I am at fault for not adjusting to my adult body (metabolism said, yo' smell ya later a long time ago). I still ate like a kid for a while. And although I did not do it consciously, I am at fault for raising my cholesterol. However, I cannot help that I developed Hypothyroidism and Poly-cystic ovarian syndrome. I know it is an excuse, but it is the one I use.

My goal is to one day make it to 128 pounds which is 127 pounds less than I weigh now. Ideally, I would love to be at my goal by late May 2017, which is when my girlfriend and I are talking about getting married. But, if I could be to at least 160 (my last high school weight) by then I would be happy too.

I would love to get to know other people on here and show support. Contact me if you wish!

Replies