Hello MFP!

Options
Hello, My name is Hope, I enjoy working out its the eating right that I'm no good with, I'm very blessed with a great family and great friends. I'm here to learn and share and become the healthy, trim human being I know I am capable of being. I train with my best friend of over 10 years who has done so well with herself. I want to be healthy to prolong my life. I used to spend tons of money on diet pills, drinks, powders but done with it. I am determined to make this a life style, and hopefully encourage friends and family to join me. I am excited to keep track of my progress on here, to see when I do well and know how to fix what I do wrong. Good luck to everyone here, this is hard work. GOD BLESS!

Replies

• heathermrls
    Options
    hi hope. welcome and good luck. this site is definately helpful and everyone on here is very supportive. you can add me if you like:)
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Itss a great place to be here on MFP! Good Luck...you can do this!
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hey my Hopess... we are going to do this!! :bigsmile:
  • Hopied
    Hopied Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mental_release
    Options
    Welcome! Hopefully you know by now you are not alone. So many people are in the same boat. Take a deep breath and join us!

--MR

P.S. "Hopied"? I like the play on your name, but does it have a specific meaning?