Any pregnant ladies out there?

Options
Hi I'm Christina and I am pregnant with baby girl #2. Due on feb 11th and just looking for some more pregnant friends to support and motivate each other to eat healthy and grow our babies :) Please no negativity.

Replies

• AHealthierMe
    AHealthierMe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just found out I am pregnant with baby number 4- due in June. I am motivated to try and eat healthier this pregnancy and exercise more. I gained too much weight with my other pregnancies and want to do better this time!
  • lilndnfeather22
    lilndnfeather22 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) I also gained too much with my last pregnancy like 55 pounds :neutral: this time I also want to do better.
  • antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Congrats ladies! And food luck with a healthy fit pregnancy :) I worked out my last pregnancy and ate healthy and it really really helped the deliver and recovery!
  • kminbr
    kminbr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm pregnant too, roughly 7 weeks. Exciting times. I'm an active runner but it is already becoming a challenge. I'm hoping cooler weather will make it easier to go a few more months before slowing down. Will need MFP more than ever.
  • Kalisha901
    Kalisha901 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a ftm due on Feb. 17 th. I've gotten away from mfp and my fit bit since I found out 2 months ago. Hoping to get back on track. I haven't gained much weight yet so I'm worried about that and potentially gaining too much. Nice to meet you ladies.

• antennachick
    Options
    I also want to say MFP helped a ton when I was pregnant to get enough iron..I could keep track of how close I was getting to Iron. My doctor was told me that it would be hard to get my iron levels up without a supplement besides prenatal...I have issues with low iron outside of being pregnant but ots critical while pregnant to get enough. But thanks to fitness pal I did it with a healthy diet :)
  • antennachick
    Options
    Kalisha901 wrote: »
    Hey! I'm a ftm due on Feb. 17 th. I've gotten away from mfp and my fit bit since I found out 2 months ago. Hoping to get back on track. I haven't gained much weight yet so I'm worried about that and potentially gaining too much. Nice to meet you ladies.

Usually the wieght gain doesn't start until the second trimester. Keep up being healthy :) good luck to you!
  • lilndnfeather22
    lilndnfeather22 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies and congrats on your pregnancies ☺