I need some good breakfast recipes!!!!

Options
AprilRj123
AprilRj123 Posts: 58 Member
Just wanna try something new!!!! it can actually be anything Breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Dont' matter to me...

Replies

• joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    The last couple of days I have been taking a half of a low carb wrap (50) calories...One large egg add a drop of vanilla and some cinnamon, wisk that all up dip the wrap in it like french toast. I spray my skillet with butter flavor pam and toast the wrap then I cook the left over egg mixture and a little smuckers sugar free pancake syrup and make a french toast wrap ...it actually is pretty good you could always put a slice of bacon on it or turkey sausage would be good...quick and easy and delicious............Hope that helps you alittle . I know I get so tired of the same thing especially eggs..
  • sealightdolphin
    sealightdolphin Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love scrabbled eggs with feta Cheese. It changes it up and gives me protein that I need
  • chloeelizabethm
    chloeelizabethm Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    joann wrote: »
    The last couple of days I have been taking a half of a low carb wrap (50) calories...One large egg add a drop of vanilla and some cinnamon, wisk that all up dip the wrap in it like french toast. I spray my skillet with butter flavor pam and toast the wrap then I cook the left over egg mixture and a little smuckers sugar free pancake syrup and make a french toast wrap ...it actually is pretty good you could always put a slice of bacon on it or turkey sausage would be good...quick and easy and delicious............Hope that helps you alittle . I know I get so tired of the same thing especially eggs..

I do this too but without the vanilla and have a separate pot of yoghurt and berries to add on top when I'm at work and I do another without the cinnamon and put salami and mozzarella on whilst it is still in the pan then fold it up into a quarter of what it was. Definitely going to be trying the vanilla and adding bacon though!
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I make an egg bake on the weekend, so all we have to do is re-heat for a few seconds in the microwave. It's kind of like a crustless quiche.

Eggs + bacon + cheese + jalapeños = YUM! Just bake it in the oven, 350, for about 20 minutes.

I've also changed up the ingredients and have used spinach, mushroom, sausage. Sautéed peppers and onions with spicy sausage. Put some salsa or sour cream on top..SO good!

Our mornings are busy, so making something ahead of time is more feasible than trying to prepare it every morning.
  • Somebody_Loved
    Somebody_Loved Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I like to heat up black beans and top them with a sunny side up egg, salsa, avocado and little cheese. It's delicious and really quick.
  • AprilRj123
    AprilRj123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    thanks y'all
  • triciahutt00
    triciahutt00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Blueberry Smoothie: 1/2 c. plain yogurt, 1/2c. fresh blueberries, 1 tbsp. maple syrup, 1/2c. ice-- Blend.