103 Down (130 with a relapse) 18 to go! C25k in July too :)

Options

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    (I am 24 and 5'5")
    I was at my biggest in June 2008 (251lbs),
    oXepb.jpg
    I was in a baaaaad relationship and didn't give a crap about my weight or appearance or anything really. I was constantly sick and ill too. I was eating 11000 calories most days! Basically 4-5 takeaways chocolate and coke.
    In the September I lost the house me and my partner were in so I moved in with a cousin so I could still attend uni and he moved 50miles away back with his Mum. Between this and Feburary I had to walk 4 miles a day so Uni were previously I got the bus. I lost 19lbs down to 232 just from walking and eating slightly better but still pizza and coke and chocolate etc. I also got the confidence to dump his *kitten*!

At the end of the Feburary I was still a bit all over the place and my best friend wanted to join WW and wanted me to go with her. I decided to go having no expectation to lose anything at all as I have been fat my entire life. It was the best decision I have ever made! I lost a steady 1-2lbs a week following it. I did minimal exercise just the walking still as I was doing my masters project and didn't have much time. I also made sure I had a treat every week so I didn't cave altogether. Every Tuesday (WI day) I ate a small lunch and for Dinner I had a 10" Meat Feast Pizza or fish and chips or something similar. I would also have a chocolate bar different one each week to keep me going. It was easier to keep up than I thought and enjoyed the pressure of the meetings. I lost 85lbs (down to 147) in a year to the day. When I shifted to maintainance I went on a bit of a celebratory bender for a week haha I thought I deserved it. In the next month or so I did exercise bike 5 times a week for an hour and got down to 141 (all time low).
    K63gT.jpg
    Here is the bad bit again haha, my then current boyfriend and I started having issues and I started eating (still have to work hard on my emotional eating but it is getting easier). I broke up with him and found someone new who is awesome we live together with his twins and I am finally in training to be a teacher. By this point though I had went back up to 168 (think maybe higher but I wasn't strict with weighing). I tried to start again lots of times since September 2010 but I was just not in the right mindframe.... Until March just gone I finally kicked my own *kitten* into gear! I just started on calorie counting I am on 1200 a day and I am doing the c25k programme for exercise, swimming and joined a gym which is amazing. I have lost 20lbs and counting down to 148 :) I am loving being back on it again and am going to stick into this site and the awesome phone app to help the last leg! My new goal is 130 :)

Honestly, my chin just hit the floor!!! :noway:

Absolutey amazing!! :love: You dont look like you need to lose another pound to me!! :flowerforyou:

Thanks for sharing your story, you are proof that you can pick yourself up when you hit the floor! You rock babe :bigsmile:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! You look so TINY! Good job! Thank you for posting this, it was very inspiring.
  • GregCrowder
    GregCrowder Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Remarkable transformation! Incredible job!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post!! This gives me hope that I can lose over 100 lbs and still look amazing!!
  • Omoge25
    Omoge25 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are a different person! Gorgeous!
  • chrisuy
    chrisuy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What an amazing before and after pic. Keep up the great work!
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    You've done really well... Well done you!
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! Wow, I don't even know what to say, I am so proud of you and I don't even know you hehe. Proud for so many reasons, for just doing so many things to finally love yourself :) Good job!!!
  • katiann00
    katiann00 Posts: 17
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • fzia
    fzia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! WTG:
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What a change. Be proud, not only of your weight loss, but how you learned to stand up for yourself too!!!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I love your story very inspirational too. You look soooo "AMAZING" girl. you look alot younger too. you are very beautiful & yeah once you lose the weight you cant keep the guys off of you, but once you learn how to eat right or portion yourself on the fatty foods, cause every once in a while it is okay to treat yourself. And the whole issue about the sodas. I went through withdrawl for 2 weeks. the worst 2 weeks of my life but now i dont even crave it.& its in the house cause of my hubby. but all in all you look terrific. keep up the great work & dont let your emotions get to you so you wont over eat.....
  • NuevaNatalia
    NuevaNatalia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration. Thank you!!
  • yellowpear
    yellowpear Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look superb! Great job!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    stunning success. thanks for posting.
  • jgrice
    jgrice Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look awesome!
  • Zurelily
    Zurelily Posts: 21
    Options
    WOW! At first I wasn't even sure it's the same person...! Well done and congrats! :))
  • Redheadedsunshine
    Redheadedsunshine Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and a great inspiration. My HW is around yours as is my goal (and height!)... thank you for sharing your story and showing it is realistic. Stay strong, sweetie!
  • denise007
    denise007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amazing story really inspirational - and you look fabulous!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Thanks for sharing your story with us, you are an inspiration to us. Keep up the awesome work, and you will be to your goal in no time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!