Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How do you like yours?

13»

Replies

• MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    I like a little coffee in my sugar.

LOL I had a friend who literally put 3-4 tablespoons in her coffee. I used to say that to her all the time. How about some coffee with that sugar!

I used to do just a sprinkle of sugar in mine but now just drink it with milk. I never liked sweet coffee. I do like putting cocoa powder in it sometimes though for a mocha type of drink.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,216 Member
    I have coffee with just a small amount of skim milk, no sugar or sweetener. Only about 20 calories per cup.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,434 Member
    At work, I just drink whatever coffee is there. Black.

At home, we have either Gloria Jeans Infusion coffees in various flavours, but black, of course ...
    https://shop.gloriajeanscoffees.com.au/coffee/infusion

Or Cafe Palazzo, if we can get it ...
    http://cafepalazzo.com.au/

These ... http://cafepalazzo.com.au/shop/1kg-flavoured-coffees/
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    When I was younger I drank it with loads of cream and sugar. My boss at the time referred to it as a liquid milky way... Now I like it black.
  • TexasJade
    TexasJade Posts: 68 Member
    hamelle2 wrote: »
    Calories are calories....for weight loss. To me eating 200 calories of nutritionless "food" can be the same as eating less then 1100-1200 calories per day.

This is true for me as well.

OP...Have you tried unsweetened vanilla coconut milk in your coffee? I don't have to have coffee but it does help to kill an afternoon craving for something I really don't want to spend cals on. It's only 45 cals a cup, so I usually only end up with 20 cals worth in my cup.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    There is always space in my daily calories for my sweet coffee. I can't do black... it'll kill my stomach. There's nothing wrong with fitting sweet coffee into your day.... or sweet tea for that matter. :drinker:
    Oh yumm :p
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Well I used to have loads of sugar in my coffee! Then I started to cut back til it was 2 packets. Then I started to use stevia in the raw which tadted better to me thanother stevia brands. Its 0 cals and plenty sweet. I use 1 packet 2 creamer and 2 tbsp coconutoil and blend its simply terrific:)
  • coachRichie
    coachRichie Posts: 27 Member
    I used to drink mine with cream and sugar then I went to milk and sugar and then went to skim milk and sugar and now I drink it with just 1 sugar and no milk. I only drink 1 or 2 cups of coffee a day..
    I have really cut back on coffee. It took me a long time to get down to drinking my coffee without milk but I did it.
    Just cut back on your sugar over time and before you know it you will be drinking it with only 1 sugar instead of 3.