Looking for Friends to keep motivated

Options
I just turned 30 this year and realized that at some point you have to still have that motivation to move or you lose what you got. I've been on and off MFP for years and it was great the last time around and now I'm looking to make a come back to get into better shape and lose all the extra weight. Looking for friends to help keep me motivated and accountable! Add me if you want a fitness buddy. :)

Replies

• fl0j0e
    fl0j0e Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you wish I lost 5 stone and just done a blog as just got voluntary post in helping people keep fit in community. Can't wait to start, wish you well with your journey. ☺
  • zeezee1984
    zeezee1984 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new on here I have re downloaded it tonight. Im 31 and have had ups and down with weigh for ages and feel I need to tackle it once and for all and would live to know how to get the best out of this app if you can please x
  • talentedmom56
    talentedmom56 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need friends to support me when I'm alone. I spend too much time alone.
  • MBeyer30
    MBeyer30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've added you all!
    @fl0j0e I'd love to read and follow your blog!

@zeezee1984 if you have any questions I'd be happy to help in any way I can!

@talentedmom56 I think that's when a lot of us need that extra motivation and encouragement is when we are alone. MFP is a good way to get a amazing support system of ppl who are going down the weight loss journey or have been there! Happy to help you or get you motivated!!

• zeezee1984
    zeezee1984 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the add it's trying to think what to eat that ia healthy instead of reaching for the rubbish stuff x
  • coachRichie
    coachRichie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Please add me... I am 48 and new with MFP as well .. I look to encourage others and look for support as well.
  • AkilSmall
    AkilSmall Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm just starting
  • blarnygurl
    blarnygurl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I just started a little over three weeks ago. I love getting the support- so motivating!!
  • redrosez4
    redrosez4 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Added :)
  • LKroner
    LKroner Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just rejoined this week. I need to get in better shape to prepare for starting a family. I have a hard time getting motivated to exercise. Need some help keeping me in line!
  • motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me. I am on all the time!!! I am always looking to motivate people!!
  • beckahlynn22
    beckahlynn22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this for a year, but just decided to use the message boards for added support to shed the last few pounds and maintain. You can add me if you like
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Bissa384
    Bissa384 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am starting this (again) today. I had a baby 13 months ago and am 4 lbs below my prepregnancy weight but still need to lose 40 lbs. Also just had knee surgery last week and am looking to become my old self again.
  • dodsy26
    dodsy26 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me! Ive just rejoined today & im needing some motivation to stick to it! x
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 1490 days logging on MFP and have had a stressful year and gained 35 lbs back. I need motivation and want to motivate others!