New here, 50-60lbs to lose!

Options
katiepaff
katiepaff Posts: 33 Member
Hi everyone!
I'm Katie, 27 years old, and I have 50-60lbs to lose. I'm at 185 currently, started at 195 (10lbs down, woohoo!). I have 3 kids, ages 5, 3 and 1, and I'm done, so now I want to work towards having the body I've always wanted. I'm currently doing 1500 calories a day, and trying to work out at least 3 times a week, preferably 5 (but it's hard to fit it in with the kids at home). Looking to make friends here and get support!

Replies

• LKroner
    LKroner Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie,
    I'm Laura. Just restarted using this site this week. I'm looking to lose 30 lbs to start. Hoping to start a family soon and need to get in better shape. Did my first workout in a long time last night. I'm also looking to find people on here to help keep me motivated. Add me as a friend if you want!
  • katiepaff
    katiepaff Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Will do! I also just recently started working out again after a long hiatus, it's tough. We can do this though!
  • ael1ael1
    ael1ael1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in March and would love to lose 50-60lbs by then, too, Katie, but that would be likely impossible! I'm going for 40lbs for now, hopefully i can reach at least that much in 5months!!!
  • redrosez4
    redrosez4 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Congrats on your weight loss. 10 pounds is a great start!! Very motivating.
  • BrideSept2017
    BrideSept2017 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking to lose the same amount for my wedding in two years. Add me as a friend and we can support each other!
  • sbaker4491
    sbaker4491 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I successfully lost 50 pounds on here two years ago until I got pregnant and now I'm back to square one after baby! We're at the same weight now and I would also love to drop about 50 pounds! :) friending you! Support is the best way to stay on track!
  • Vossii
    Vossii Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    im a mom of 2 boys and could stand to lose 40lbs.....lets do this!
  • coloradokat78
    coloradokat78 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 2, struggling to lose weight after the birth of my son (almost 3.). Looking to lose 35-40 pounds. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • ace41010
    ace41010 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Would love to motivate and encourage each other:)
  • EmmieLee1982
    EmmieLee1982 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have about the same amount to lose and also have a 1-year-old. It's been tough for me to get started!
  • momof3boys24
    momof3boys24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm right there with you! I still have 2 boys at home who are in high school, very active in sports. Trying to keep up with their schedules and prepare health meals is a real challenge. I would love to join in supporting you and getting support back!
  • CampLondon
    CampLondon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You could join Super Bowl weight L challenge its nearly halfway finished.
  • Nyleptha
    Nyleptha Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have the same goal of losing 50 lbs. Looking for accountability/motivation friends. Feel to add as a friend!