Newbie from Texas, ready to change my life.

Options
Hi, I'm new to this. A friend of mine told me it's a great way to keep track of your calories as well as meet people aiming for the same goals. I love to motivate others, so add me as a friend if you would like to talk or if we live near each other I do need an exercise partner. :-) Thanks

Replies

• chadheather868
    chadheather868 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to hey I'm a Texas gal my self ...need a partner to keep me motivated trying to lose 30 pds
  • clwalker90
    clwalker90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll be happy to help :-) I'm Cynthia
  • Amberleah21
    Amberleah21 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Texas girls in the house! I've only been doing this for 3 weeks and it has helped so much already. Mich more aware of calories and the motivation from all my new pals is ahh mazing! Friend request me if you want.
  • TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hope this is not a girls Club.
    I am from Texas. I have lost 37 pounds and 52 more to go. Looking for new friends. Been working out alone as its like impossible to meet a work out partner that is not weird, crazy, or lazy. Feel free to grind me if you like. Good luck losing out there. We can lose it!
  • AFettes21
    AFettes21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've struggled with weight loss for many years and this is the first thing that I have done that has ACTUALLY worked! I have already lost over 60 pounds, although I had lost 99 pounds using MFP prior to getting pregnant with my 2nd child. When used correctly (staying in calories and exercise), this app works wonderful! Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!
  • qweenbee47
    qweenbee47 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a Texas girl too, guess the food is just as big as the state! Add me and we can cheer each other on!
  • TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    AFettes21 wrote: »
    Welcome to MFP! I've struggled with weight loss for many years and this is the first thing that I have done that has ACTUALLY worked! I have already lost over 60 pounds, although I had lost 99 pounds using MFP prior to getting pregnant with my 2nd child. When used correctly (staying in calories and exercise), this app works wonderful! Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!

I agree this is the first thing to actually get me on track to losing. Thank you MFP!