New Here, 50-60lbs to lose!

Options
katiepaff
katiepaff Posts: 33 Member
edited October 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!
I'm Katie, 27 years old, and I have 50-60lbs to lose. I'm at 185 currently, started at 195 (10lbs down, woohoo!). I have 3 kids, ages 5, 3 and 1, and I'm done, so now I want to work towards having the body I've always wanted. I'm currently doing 1500 calories a day, and trying to work out at least 3 times a week, preferably 5 (but it's hard to fit it in with the kids at home). Looking to make friends here and get support!

Replies

• MrsR130
    MrsR130 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi, there! Congrats on your success so far! I am currently 178 (started 194) and have the same end goal as you! Sending you a request, can always use motivated friends with similar goals!
  • katiepaff
    katiepaff Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome! We can do this together!
  • balboabilly
    balboabilly Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you both!! I'm dropping 50 as well. Good luck!!
  • Cristinemaia
    Cristinemaia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I am looking to my 1st goal of losing 50lbs by my son's 1st birthday, March 17th. I am new to fitness pal. I too am done having kids and am trying to take care of myself so I can "play" :) Oh my name is Maia!
  • bromlme
    bromlme Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm here to lose 50 lbs as well!!! I started at 190 and I'm down to 180. My name is Madeline, I'm 22 years old and a senior in college. I'll be graduating in may and looking for a job so I want to feel good about myself as I start real life lol
    I just broke up with my boyfriend and quit smoking so I'm just ready to cleanse and get rid of bad habbits.
    Good luck to all of you!
  • miamigirl1994
    miamigirl1994 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey same here as well my name is summer I have 3 kids weigh at190 my goal is too loose 50 pounds good luck for all of us
  • hollymelville
    hollymelville Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey. I started at 214lbs and am now at 182lbs. Goal weight 150. Good luck every one :smile:
  • nrchalifoux
    nrchalifoux Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    My name is Nikki.I'm looking to lose 60lbs.I just started dieting about a week ago,so no loss yet.My starting weight was 205.I quit smoking about 3 years ago and gained about 50lbs.Good luck to all.
  • jstringer000
    jstringer000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone my name is Jacque ,
    We should call this the 50-60 lbs club! I am 41 and a Mom of 2. I have had health issues that have kept me yo-yo'ing the past 7 yrs. I am 204lbs which was what I weighed when I gave birth to my 1st child....I had gained 70lbs, if that says anything. I don't want diabetes and I want to bring sexy back! Haha! B):p
    I started last week, we'll 9 days and am 2lbs down. I am using Herbalife shakes for 2 meal replacements to help stay under 1200 calories per day, and use Fitbit HR to keep track of sleep,steps,& heart. I eat healthy snacks and balanced dinner.
    I need some pals to stay motivated! Ask me or I will be u!
  • ApolakiKali
    ApolakiKali Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have a wee bit more than 50-60 to lose, but if anyone needs any motivation and help, I'm definitely around to. I've dropped from 380 down to 322 in 10 months with 147 lbs to go.
  • Bublyone23
    Bublyone23 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Names Kim been logging for a week and it's helpful knowing and being conscious of what I am eating. Just need to combine the healthy eating with working out. Hard to find time when you have a full time job and two kids. Looking to lose 50 pounds as well. Stay motivated all.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie!
    Best of luck! :)
  • preciousliam
    preciousliam Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all of you!