Heathcare mom needing to care for my own health

Options
I'm the mom of two little girls and I'm in healthcare so my hours are totally unpredictable (which makes a routine impossible). I've tried this many time in the past couple of years, at first it was to lose baby weight, then it turned to "toddler weight", and now I'm determined to get it off before it becomes "preschooler weight". I have about 40 lbs to lose. I've also started the couch to 5K program recently (I'm totally not a runner) in hopes of completing my first 5K by my birthday. I'd really like some friends who don't mind sharing their food diary because I find it helps me to look and see what others are doing and gives me ideas.

Replies

• himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hey. I restarted my journey about 3 months ago. I have about 50 more lbs to lose...I'm down 10 already thanks to MFP. Anyone feel free to add me. I log in daily (the good, the bad, & the not so great) and have an open diary.
  • gutznglory
    gutznglory Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, there! I'm a mom of 2 toddlers and a 10 month old...who is now toddling, so I guess I could say 3 toddlers. Yikes! I'm working on losing 25 pounds for now and would love to add you as a friend. My diet isn't the best...but it definitely isn't the worst. You're welcome to see it. Good luck with your couch to 5k! I'm training for my 2nd sprint triathlon in November, so just wanted to cheer you on. It's so fun to be part of a race!