Progress story rather than success story - yet...

Options
Shaz3k
Shaz3k Posts: 29 Member
edited September 2015 in Success Stories
After looking at some before & after pictures here the other week, I found it so motivational that I decided to create my own before & during (at this stage) photos for myself. I've lost half the kgs (just over 7kg/16lbs) needed to reach my goal and I know I have lost cms, but it still didn't feel real until I took some new photos last Saturday morning and compared. I've been really sick with 2 bad flu viruses for the last month and a half and my exercising has fallen by the wayside a bit. Now I'm better, I just haven't got back into it, but these images have spurred me on now to keep going and start toning. :smile:

The before photos taken June 2014 were when I was at 67kg (about 147lbs) which wasn't my heaviest, I was at 69.6kg (153lbs) before I took action in July this year.

I'm 47yo, 5'3, my SW on MFP was 69.6kg (153lbs), my goal is 55kg (121lbs), but I would be happy at 58kg. My CW is 62kg (136lbs). I had twins my second pregnancy who were comfortable in my belly past 38 weeks, so although I missed getting stretch marks, my skin did stretch in those last few weeks, and is a bit floppy, wrinkly around my belly button - I am hoping that might go.

P.S. I had to re-adjust the bikini top to sit where it should in the after photos on Saturday. :)

06eoez748woe.jpg

gsdhcbjdn3zy.jpg

uidtn888tuqb.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!