Mini Binge

Options
Jeneba
Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
Uh oh..... went to a social gathering last night & blew it!!! But you know what? It was worth it just to feel for ONE MINUTE that I could eat whatever I want!!!! I am really proud of myself because I am laughing about it instead of beating myself up about it. I bet I'll actually lose weight this week, too, after being on a plateau for soooooo long! Mmmmmmmmm! Brie Cheese!!!! I'd forgotten how wonderful it is!!!! :laugh:

Replies

• t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    We DESERVE to have nights like that!!
  • registers
    registers Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Uh oh..... went to a social gathering last night & blew it!!! But you know what? It was worth it just to feel for ONE MINUTE that I could eat whatever I want!!!! I am really proud of myself because I am laughing about it instead of beating myself up about it. I bet I'll actually lose weight this week, too, after being on a plateau for soooooo long! Mmmmmmmmm! Brie Cheese!!!! I'd forgotten how wonderful it is!!!! :laugh:

I am so for organized binging. We need to treat ourselves, and not be too up tight, has really helped me with my weight loss so far.
  • georgebrown10
    georgebrown10 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Defo got to have a day where you can eat whatever, just as long as you don’t do it regularly. The temptations around you are crazy! lol

Hope you enjoyed! Lol