New goals - when?

Options
Rockin2014
Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
I'm very close to reaching the goal I set up on MFP when I started my journey. I thought at that time that it was my UG and barely allowed myself to dream I could reach it.
Now that it's just around the corner I have a new goal in my mind.
Should I register it on MFP now or wait until I've reached my current goal?

Replies

• nyponbell
    nyponbell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I personally think that you should wait so that you can have the sweet feeling of seeing that you actually hit your goal before you change it. Especially if you have some non-food treat planned. I think it will give you a very positive boost, even if you still have a way to go.

But that's just me and what I would do. Someone who has actually gone through it might have another suggestion.

Ultimately though, it's what you want and what would work best for you; waiting or changing it now. Do you want to reach your first goal and feel the joy of victory before tackling the next step, or do you want to consider it all one big step?
  • Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your reply. It helped! I've decided to change it since I now feel like it's one long journey. In the beginning I had a greater need for milestones but now I'm keeping my eyes on the end goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!