Hi there!! Seeking friends wanting to lose 10kg (20lbs) :)

Options
Hi everyone I'm new here and still getting the hang of things. I'm wanting to lose around 10kg (approx 20lbs) of baby weight.... mind you the babies are now 3 and 4 yrs so no more excuses! I'm happy to go the slow and steady route. If there's anyone out there on a similar path I would love to make friends!

Logging is still a bit of a struggle so I would love to check out some of your diaries for some inspiration and happy to share mine so that I can feel more accountable. A warning though late night snacking is my vice so please don't judge >:)

I'm still playing around with calories but right now I m looking at around the 1400 - 1600 range so if that's you I'd love for you to say hi :smile:

My current stats are:

Height: 160cm (approx 5'3)
Weight: 74kg (approx 163lbs)
Goal weight: 65kg (approx 143lbs)

Any advice or wisdom is very welcome and appreciated!!

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You can do this! :]
    Wishing you the very best of luck & success.
  • Sugar_Cloud
    Sugar_Cloud Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can do this! :]
    Wishing you the very best of luck & success.

Thank you!! :)
  • FrankieandSpots
    FrankieandSpots Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request :smile:
    I'm looking to lose 4kg by the end of the year and ultimately about 8kg, and I'd really like to find some other people looking to lose a 5-15kg to share the journey with.
    Good luck!
  • upwithalyssa
    upwithalyssa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose about 20lbs of baby weight too. I have a 4yr old and a 4.5 month old. I'm looking for new friends through my fitness pal too! I need some more accountability with my logging. I'll send you a friend request!
  • kmserfes
    kmserfes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am working on loosing the baby weight too. My youngest us 2.5 yes, but a couple months ago I had someone ask if I was having a boy or a girl. I carry weight in my belly so I look pregnant. I will add you! Support and encouragement always help!