Hi Everyone, Help!! could do with some friends for support.

Options
Hi all, My name is julie and i live in Ireland though i am originally from uk. Moved to Ireland 9yrs ago to run a smallholding and be as self sufficient as possible. Unfortunatly i have had some major health problems which as a result of steroids made me pile on the weight. I now have a lot of weight to lose. I need to lose at least 6stone (84lbs) . Feels at the moment as if i will never get to target weight. So far one week in i have lost just 2lb . Any body else had to lose this amount? Any support will be really really appreciated. Thanks all :neutral:

Replies

• mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    hey Julie please add me. I'm from Devon and need support too.
  • MRSHHJONES
    MRSHHJONES Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie, please add me if you would like to... I'm in the process of getting back on track and would like a new weight loss friend. :) Congratulations on the 2 pound loss!!!!!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie :]
    Wishing you the very best of luck!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie! You are off to a good start! One week, one pound at a time and it will happen. Start with a smaller goal and don't get discouraged by small losses, they all add up! You can totally do this!
  • christineholznagel511
    Options
    Hi Julie down 73 lbs from last December want to lose 50 more but going to focus on today for now have had some health issues the last year so just trying to get healthy and have fun doing it