Any New Friends Out There?

Options
Hey there! My name's "Lylah01", 31f, and I'm new to MFP. So far everything here is great. So helpful. I am looking for some new friends to get advice from and share with. If any new friends are out there hit me up! Thanks, and good luck to all! :wink:

Replies

• loopylis
    loopylis Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP :)
    Feel free to add me :)
  • RubyA2011
    RubyA2011 Posts: 66
    Options
    hi always happy to have more friends have sent you a request
    anyone else feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • blueocean52811
    blueocean52811 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I can always use great friends to have support from and to support!!! Feel free to add me!
  • Mruiz82
    Mruiz82 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi, I just signed up, I'm hoping this works for me!!! *crossing my fingers* I need some motivation!!!:smile:
  • Last_15
    Last_15 Posts: 129
    Options
    I'm sending a friend request ~ I would love a new supportive friend!:flowerforyou:
  • joyoungolivia
    joyoungolivia Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    hi, I added the MFP app to my phone but have only just startd using the web site, feel free to add me too!
  • Amber_Kunkel
    Options
    Feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! :smile: You're gonna love it here! Feel free to friend me and good luck to you on your journey here:happy:
  • TruckinThePoundsOff
    Options
    add add and add....la la la and la...

I am here I am here....lol

Welcome to the greatest site on the web that allows you to track your goals and offers you some great people for motivation.
  • TruckinThePoundsOff
    Options
    add add and add....la la la and la...

I am here I am here....lol

Welcome to the greatest site on the web that allows you to track your goals and offers you some great people for motivation.
  • emmyDOT
    emmyDOT Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey, I only just joined to MFP today.
    Can't wait to see the results of how it goes :)