first timer!

Options
title suggests it all, its my first time taking weight loss and fitness seriously, any tips out there?
I'm currently on the weightwatchers point plan and I'm starting to attend weekly hourly sessions of zumba -cant wait!

Replies

• emmyDOT
    emmyDOT Posts: 8
    Options
    hey, :happy:
    can I just say wow! lol
    I don't think you are going to have too much problem reaching your goal, you are doing so much to achieve it :smile:
    Inspiration much ! haha
    I only just signed up to this today, so see how we go aye :smile:
  • blueocean52811
    blueocean52811 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Well ladies you are in the right place! The people here are so nice and they are there for ya. If you are looking for an ideas or suggestions post it on here and you will have several responses within minutes!!! Best of luck to you both!
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I've added you as a friend, I've not long started on MFP and have just joined a diet club and do Zumba too - thought we could support each other. I've got 17lbs to go to my target weight and 14 weeks to do it in!

Julie
  • victoriamaria14
    victoriamaria14 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I can't actually believe how the community is on here! Its so nice to meet genuine people with the same state of mind, and who just want to help each other :)
    Im now trying to get the boyfriend just as motivated, he's even coming to Zumba with me?
    eeeek. I'm actually really excited! I really feel this time round I'm going to get somewhere :D
  • fbraithwaite
    Options
    Hi - I've just invited you as a friend. i've just started (properly!!) on this & I'm going to Slimming World too. I love Zumba - just started that 2 or 3 times a week & other classes so hopefully we should both be going down in the weight department!! Good luck