Panty Lines

Options
2»

Replies

• hekla90
    hekla90 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Why does everyone think thongs are no show? I can usually tell when women are wearing a thong because you still get a whale tale line or you can see their g string cutting their butt in half lol. They're especially obvious in yoga pants, scrubs, anything tight fitting.

If I really need no panty line I just wear panty hose for instance if I have to wear dress pants or sometimes I'll just skip underwear. Other than that I find Victoria secret's has a style of panty that are bikini cut with a lace waist band that don't show, and generally panties that are all lace don't show either.
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Thongs, or even better, a g-string. You don't need any special kind of body to wear either style.

If you go for seamless in other styles, make sure they fit properly. Even seamless will show and be obvious if they're too small (digging into skin enough that it looks like a person has 4 butt cheeks) or so big the fabric bunches.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    hekla90 wrote: »
    Why does everyone think thongs are no show? I can usually tell when women are wearing a thong because you still get a whale tale line or you can see their g string cutting their butt in half lol. They're especially obvious in yoga pants, scrubs, anything tight fitting.

If I really need no panty line I just wear panty hose for instance if I have to wear dress pants or sometimes I'll just skip underwear. Other than that I find Victoria secret's has a style of panty that are bikini cut with a lace waist band that don't show, and generally panties that are all lace don't show either.

Maybe they're wearing them a size too small?
  • ohmyllama
    ohmyllama Posts: 161 Member
    Options

Then they're wearing a size way too tight.
  • ebouchie
    ebouchie Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Vanishing edge panties from Soma are great. I have found that if they are the right size there are no lines at all.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Boy underwear.

Most of my shorts don't show panty lines. They're nylon and flowy or thick and loose enough that it's not an issue, really.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I wear "boy shorts". Works perfectly.

I can't do thongs. I don't need a constant wedgie, thanks.
  • hekla90
    hekla90 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

Thongs still have fabric, it just moves the line up to above the butt cheeks.

• Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I third this....
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    I say go commando!!

I second this! :)

• marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

Thongs still have fabric, it just moves the line up to above the butt cheeks.

In which case your shirt will often cover the line. A lot of my thongs are lacy so they practically don't show.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Commando.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    UniQlu makes totally non visible panties. They have hip huggers and bikinis. I've totally switched to them. You don't realize you're even wearing them. I got to the store, but they're available online.
  • PeiDub
    PeiDub Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else said, just wear a thong.
    But if you're trying to hide the lines under yoga pants or workout leggings, just skip them altogether. That's what I do.
  • E_Brault
    E_Brault Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    I wear "boy shorts". Works perfectly.

I can't do thongs. I don't need a constant wedgie, thanks.

A friend refers to them a butt floss. Lol. Again, I'll wait another 50 pounds or so. ;)
  • advisingwench
    advisingwench Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Is there such a thing as a control thong? Commando is comfy and all, but I have loose skin and excess fat over my c-section scar and going with nothing at all isn't particularly attractive. I'd love underwear that will hold that in up front while not giving me lines in the back.

Yes, I want miracles!
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    I...don't understand why people freak out about panty lines.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options

I have noticed that lace edged cheekies don't normally make a line.