Oxyshred/ Fit and Healthy for SUMMER! ☀️

Options
Hi everyone!

When anyone says summer they think "gotta look good in a bikini or shorts"
Well here in Australia, summer is creeping so close and I just want to start getting back into the happy healthier and fitter me!
Found something called Oxyshred, and I'm so keen to get started on Monday! I want to lose 7kgs hopefully in the next month or two, but the faster the better!
If anyone has tried oxyshred, I would love it if you tell me about your experience and if it's worked for you!

Get ready to look amazing for summer if your in Australia! We can do it!

❤️

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Save your money, diet pills do not work! Accurate calorie counting does, add a little exercise. That is all you need!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I'd save my money.
  • phoebe4fitness
    phoebe4fitness Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have a try since I've bought some and because it was like $70. So I don't want it to go to waste. But thanks for the advice! Probably will end up giving it up and just staying with healthy eating and exercise! :)
    Thanks guys!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have a try since I've bought some and because it was like $70. So I don't want it to go to waste. But thanks for the advice! Probably will end up giving it up and just staying with healthy eating and exercise! :)
    Thanks guys!

Why not return it then if you think you're just going to give it up? Aren't you still going to be wasting your money? $70 is really steep.
  • phoebe4fitness
    Options
    I'm going to try the one container of it and see how it goes and if it doesn't work then I won't buy another. That's what I mean.
    I get the everyone is against it, but I would like if people that HAVE tried it give me advice about it.

Thanks. :)
  • 70PLES
    70PLES Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey I use hydroxycut + carnitine when I'm in serious cut mode, but I agree with everyone the most weightloss pills does for you is increase some metabolism and most of all give you some mental affirmation that you're getting some unfair advantage lol.

In saying that what really matters most is the determination of taking less calories than our daily requirement and the weight should shed automatically
  • phoebe4fitness
    Options
    Yea I've been doing that. And it works pretty well.
    And that's what I'm afraid of. That it's one of those things that work while your on it but then once u finish its so easy to just bounce back. Might as well try it since I've opened it.

Thank for the advice though.
    Does help. :)
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    Thanks guys!

Why not return it then if you think you're just going to give it up? Aren't you still going to be wasting your money? $70 is really steep.

this - they do have return policies.
  • phoebe4fitness
    Options
    I do know that. But I bought it from my gym. Not online.
    I'm not returning it. I said I'm going to try this container and if it works or not I'll see whether I'll buy it again.
  • emhunter
    emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I have not tried it. I'm sorry. :|

Have you tried checking online at Amazon to see the reviews on it? Maybe ask some of the other members at your gym?