Need some fit pals

Options
I've been on here for over 2 months and I'm just finding out you can add friends!! I love this app and now it's even better!! Love the idea of supporting each other!!! Add me???

Replies

• Havasufalls
    Havasufalls Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You got it :)
  • DLMitch22
    DLMitch22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I didn't know about the adding friends part either ....add me!!!
  • Dustinado
    Dustinado Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me keep up the good work
  • alana0777
    alana0777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was on here almost 2 years before I knew you could add friends lol. Always looking for support pals. Add me ☺
  • dixiegal2484
    dixiegal2484 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi I could always use more friends please add me
  • unicornioerrante
    unicornioerrante Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here! I've just discovered this has a community feature. Feel free to add me!
  • qspoon86
    qspoon86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, I never really noticed the community section but I love the idea of supporting and motivating each other. Please feel free to add me.
  • libbyloo2110
    libbyloo2110 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm the same I've never seen the community section before!! Feel free to add me
  • Silpeanut
    Silpeanut Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have found my new MFP friends to be extremely motivational and supportive. I am always happy to be there to support my fellow MFP members so anyone looking for a motivational friend please feel free to add me. Stay strong and have a great day!!
  • TheWellnessPAC
    TheWellnessPAC Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! I love MFP for the community support. Feel free to add me! Although I'm not new to fitness or MFP, I recently started meal prep blogging and would love feedback!

This community is amazing. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • peteparfitt
    peteparfitt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Here to help and support. 90lbs down, 40 or so to go, proving more difficult.