I need a diet buddy

Options
I need to lose at least 75lbs and is like to find someone with similar weight loss goals so we can keep each other in check and have someone to be accountable to other than myself. Anyone interested please add me :)

Replies

• ughbrit
    ughbrit Posts: 51 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose another 50-60lbs at least :)
  • Jonathan_Weinberg
    Options
    I just joined today and have the same goals. Would love to connect with you so that we could help each other out.
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I am on the same path. Have lost 42lbs since January. About 30 to go (could maybe go more but will see when I get nearer). Please feel free to add me. Fair warning though, I follow a ketogenic diet (low carbohydrate, high fat) so you may not want to.
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • libbyloo2110
    libbyloo2110 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have similar weights goals mine are 80lbs, I'll send you a friend request. It would be great to have some support on the way :)
  • tashlm123
    tashlm123 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a support buddy. I have 30kg plus to loose (66lb) and an determined to get myself back on track.
  • sportymom_tc
    sportymom_tc Posts: 7 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I also have another 30lbs to lose and it's better having like minded people for support
  • mechongola181
    mechongola181 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I AM 5 (4) 163 I want a to lost 30 feel free to add me
  • Tracy2162
    Tracy2162 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've lost 80lbs so far and have 30 more to go. I would love more supportive friends.
  • Babymamadrama12613
    Options
    I'm on the same range of loosening the same amount of weight as you, I I want to lose 70lbs I would be happy if we support each other
  • marji1974
    marji1974 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. Could use motivation and support. I have lost 48 pounds since January with more to go. Please feel free to add me
  • huggly11
    huggly11 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have 40.9 kilos i want to loose and i could use all the help i can get :) feel free to add me
  • jamie_0815
    jamie_0815 Posts: 44 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Got at least 60lbs to lose. Feel free to add me