rough week

Options
duerkie
duerkie Posts: 2 Member
Started using mfp about 2 months ago and have lost 19 lbs, l've just finished a very stressful work week where I dId a lot of stress eating and the results are not very good going to start over again this week with a new attitude and try not to let the outside distractions bother me

Replies

• tracoleman99
    tracoleman99 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Keep at it!!! Don't let one bad week derail your efforts. Try some new recipes. Think about how you are going to better deal with this week...for me, it's all about planning.
  • finnsgma
    finnsgma Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good for you for getting back OP now and not wasting anymore time. I reached my goal in November of 2013 and was doing great. Then this Summer I got lazy with tracking and started eating a little bit of foods I had given up, back to drinking a glass of wine every night...I had no idea I had done so much damage until we had our first cold day and all my pants were tight. Yikes! I also noticed my skin was breaking out again, I was having mood swings, etc. So, last week I got back on the wagon, and though it's been tough, I already feel better, and even in one week, I can see the puffiness in my face is gone. So good for you for not letting more than a week go by. You will feel great as soon as you are back to your healthy eating routine.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    duerkie wrote: »
    Started using mfp about 2 months ago and have lost 19 lbs, l've just finished a very stressful work week where I dId a lot of stress eating and the results are not very good going to start over again this week with a new attitude and try not to let the outside distractions bother me

I have those weeks too! Refocus and don't be too hard on yourself. That's all you can do.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Everyone falls off the wagon. Don't beat yourself up--making mistakes is what we people do, it's what we do after the mistake that really matters.
  • dearmrsowl
    dearmrsowl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    It's totally normal to have those weeks. What's important is to realize and acknowledge that it wasn't your best week and to know that every day can be a new beginning. One week won't ruin your whole progress. Good luck on a fresh start tomorrow!
  • duerkie
    duerkie Posts: 2 Member
    Options

thanks everyone for the encouraging words I'm off to a good start this week