Made to Crave

Options
I have been exercising for 22 years ... Almost everyday ... I am also a nutritionist ... I eat pretty clean ... I have always battled those 5-10 lbs with exercise and nutrition and diet pills ... Yes I said it ... I work for a weight loss doc and have diet pills at my disposal ... Then life got complicated so it became coffee,diet pills, exercise, eating clean and wine at night .. Sometimes I would go weeks without pills but if weight creeped back up Back on the pills I'd go... Recently I had to be taken to ER for a heart rate that was btwn 140-170 for four hours with two beta blockers ... MY WAKE UP CALL!!!!! So needless to say I stopped coffee pills Docs orders ... I have been sleeping so good lately ... Problem I had before also ha ... Duh... But OMG I just weighed and I'm more than I ever remember ... Haven't exercised for weeks ... And causally eating ... So now For the first time in many years - I'm on my own .... I weighed in at 126 today ... My normal weight is around 115 ... So I got my *kitten* up and exercised and recorded my calories ... HERE I GO......! Healthy and Free from stimulates !!! I wanna live !

Replies

• StayThirstyMan
    StayThirstyMan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You need to be careful with "artificial" help. Sounds like you are back on the right path. Water, rest, and you've got the rest of it.