TRIMTUF FATBURNING TEA

Options
Hey everyone! I'm currently doing the 10 day trimtuf fatburning tea. For two days I've lost two pounds thus far. I hope to lost at least six more. But I wanted to post it here to ask if anyone has taken this challenge? If so, what were your results?

Replies

• _flawedperfectly_
    _flawedperfectly_ Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Here we go again
  • emhunter
    emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I am sorry, I have not. :/ I suspect it will be really hard to find the people that have on the mfp forums.

But 2 pounds is exciting! Great job. Good luck with the rest of your challenge. :)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    What are the ingredients of your "tea"? Can you list them please?
  • SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options

I just googled it, hahahahaha.... $27.99 for 20 teabags and their description says:

Our proprietary blend of teas was formulated to target fat oxidation, boost metabolism, and increase antioxidants in your body. These components play a major role in aiding your body to burn more fat.

Our signature blend has helped thousands of people reach their fat and weight loss goals. Whether it’s your first day on your fitness and health journey or you're a seasoned fitness enthusiast; our fat burner tea can help you take it to the next level.

Each 10-Day supply contains 20 tea bags.
    Our tea is natural with no additives.
    There is 24mg of natural caffeine in our tea. (A cup of coffee contains anywhere from 95-200mg of caffeine)
    Pair this with our Trim Belt & Core Gel to achieve maximum results. You can purchase the full TRIM KIT HERE

- See more at: http://www.trimtuf.com/products/10-day-fat-burner#sthash.SU9j0LhJ.dpuf

I think I must sign up for the whole kit, I am sure that "Trim Belt and Core Gel" are going to give me a six pack... Right after I get out of the bathroom ;)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    SLLeask wrote: »

I just googled it, hahahahaha.... $27.99 for 20 teabags and their description says:

Our proprietary blend of teas was formulated to target fat oxidation, boost metabolism, and increase antioxidants in your body. These components play a major role in aiding your body to burn more fat.

Our signature blend has helped thousands of people reach their fat and weight loss goals. Whether it’s your first day on your fitness and health journey or you're a seasoned fitness enthusiast; our fat burner tea can help you take it to the next level.

There is 24mg of natural caffeine in our tea. (A cup of coffee contains anywhere from 95-200mg of caffeine)
    Pair this with our Trim Belt & Core Gel to achieve maximum results. You can purchase the full TRIM KIT HERE

- See more at: http://www.trimtuf.com/products/10-day-fat-burner#sthash.SU9j0LhJ.dpuf

I think I must sign up for the whole kit, I am sure that "Trim Belt and Core Gel" are going to give me a six pack... Right after I get out of the bathroom ;)

I'm betting the primary "natural" ingredient is senna.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options

The complete diet scam program in one handy site.
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options

The complete diet scam program in one handy site.

And affiliate program. I can sign up and spam family, friends, and reputable fitness forums with links to my snake oil.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,506 Member
    Options
    OP, it's a loss of water weight. Urging you to NOT fall for a lot of the exaggerated claims that many diet companies, supplement companies and extreme weight loss site offer to lose weight.

The basics are:
    Eating less than you burn to lose weight.
    Exercising for fitness and health.
    Implementing a resistance program to retain what muscle you already have.
    Be consistent with the above.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png