Need someone to hold me responsible

Options
Hi I am looking for a friend a coach for motivation. I need someone to hold me to my goal so I don't cheat. I am doing macros with one cheat meal a week and exercise five days a week. Anyone out there that can help me . I have about thirty lbs to go I am down about 62 lbs so far.

Replies

• eliza8897
    eliza8897 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great!! You are doing fantastic! Keep up good work! Please add me and would love to help
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,506 Member
    Options
    Just a question: how are you going to keep yourself accountable once you don't need a coach anymore?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Kerbear1030
    Kerbear1030 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to help keep your comments off my post. Right now I'm focused on getting to the goal later I will work on maintaining. As a fitness person you always believe you know everything. Not looking for that person looking for actual support no negativity allowed here. Thank you and have a great day.
  • clairew931
    clairew931 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me. I joined the site to help people and have recently been working more an more on accountability! i will be honest I do tend to try and help you look at ways to keep yourelf acceptable but thats when we feel you are making progress and when you and I both feel that you don't need my accountability...not sure if that makes sense! Anyway...PM me if you'd like some help! I'd love to help
  • _flawedperfectly_
    _flawedperfectly_ Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Just a question: how are you going to keep yourself accountable once you don't need a coach anymore?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

This ^^