Toning Arms - Before and after pics

Spin533
Spin533 Posts: 44 Member
Hi all,

I am relatively new here and read posts daily.Very motivating:)
I have about a stone to lose and can see a difference now but hate my wobbly arms.:/

I am not a member of a gym.
Just wondering if ye helpful people could tell me some exercises to do in simple terms to help tone my arms.

If people had before and after pics of arms.I would be very grateful too. x

Replies

• Spin533
    Anyone, I fear I'm falling off the wagon

I have lost and gained weight numerous times. I don't want it to happen again.

Anyone have any tips.:/
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Hi -- use this site -- a lot :)
    Are you using it to track, etc? or just reading posts?
  • minaeve25
    minaeve25 Posts: 17 Member
    Pushups (I do them on my knees cuz I have lower back issues) will tone your arms and make your back look incredible.
  • Spin533
    Thanks guys.

I have been tracking but was slacking off the last few days so I will get back on top of it now and I will also do push ups every day.:)
  • seanmmcafee
    seanmmcafee Posts: 5 Member
    Unfortunately you can't really target a particular area for fat loss, you have to just eat at caloric deficit until it's gone. If you exercise and eat lots of protein and can minimize muscle loss (maybe even gain muscle) that will help with that toned look when the fat leaves.
  • 0utrun
    0utrun Posts: 71 Member
    You can't spot reduce, but these will help tone you up as you lose weight.
    Burpees, Chair dips, tricep kick backs, arm curls, overheads tricep extensions, scarecrows, push ups, pull ups. Free weights and heavy lifting.
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    I would definitely recommend weight lifting, not only will this help your arms to get firm but your whole body will benefit! I have a "home gym" I started with just a bar and a few free weights. This is all you need and you can do almost endless combinations of different lifting. You can buy used equipment on the cheap. Even starting out with just a couple Dumbbells will make a tremendous difference. I would recommend going heavy as possible, like 15 lb Dumbbells and up and just start doing less reps at first.
  • Spin533
    Thanks guys.
    It's safe for me to start lifting 15lbs weights yeah.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!