Need friend on the same journey!

Options
Hi I'll like to find people in the same journey as mine of losing weight. I started on May and so far I have lost 24 pounds but now it seems that I have stay stuck on the same weight and it's frustrating me.

Replies

• 9mike
    9mike Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    hi add me if you want to
  • brisamariapacheco
    Options
    Do you work out ? If so you may need to swich to somthing different and change more of the eating habits our body is very intelengent so it already knows what its going to get and do so we have to change our coordination of how we do things . It helped me . I always ask god to help me in my own combat with myself ohhh and listen to motivation videos thats awesome it helps you to keep going !! Get out the comfort zone !
  • dcwomack73
    dcwomack73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started at the end of July. I am kind of where you are now, weight is coming off slowly. Love to get any tips or advice from you thus far since you've been at it since May!
  • reemm7med
    reemm7med Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yaa me too i lost 8 kg then my losing weight stoped .. i need to lose 10 kg more
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress - hang in there :]
  • jorgepena45
    jorgepena45 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I agree with Brisa. Change your workout routine and eating habits. Dont give up. If you always do the same things, you will always get the same results