Non-Scale Victories!!! yay!!!

Options
So I moved across the country a few months ago, and when I was packing, I put all of the clothes I could no longer fit into because of my weight gain in a giant sea-bag (those big green military bags). I have since lost 25lbs and I pulled out that bag again and I pretty much have a whole new wardrobe!!! YAY!

What is your non-scale victory?????

Replies

• dcwomack73
    dcwomack73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am going to a wedding in two weeks and it will be the first one in recent memory that I won't dread how I am going to look in the wedding pics as I have lost about 40 lb since July!
  • jaywirth88
    jaywirth88 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    dcwomack73 wrote: »
    I am going to a wedding in two weeks and it will be the first one in recent memory that I won't dread how I am going to look in the wedding pics as I have lost about 40 lb since July!

That is awesome!!!!!
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 1/2 inches, off of my waist (it's the only place, that I currently measure) & 1 1/2 dress sizes, since this June 22nd!

I also tried chickpea pasta, last month & like it enough, to stop buying; regular pasta but I'll start doing half & half because the chickpea pasta, is twice the price & half of the amount, of regular pasta. It was on sale only once & there aren't any coupons, for it either; unlike regular pasta!
  • chi2teach
    chi2teach Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I went to the bathroom and tugged on my shorts. They came all the way down no problem. However I forgot to unbutton and unzip the fly. Oops, but Yay!