New friends needed please

Options
Hi all

I need some new friends who regularly log in!

I'm Kate and I live in Australia. I have hashimotos disease and my weight fluctuates a lot. I don't care if you are male or female ... Have a little to lose or a lot... Support is what I need and if you can offer it, please send a request

Thanks

Replies

• lounicolas12
    lounicolas12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi whereabouts in australia are you from?:)
  • KT_3009
    KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Also a fellow Aussie looking at losing 10-15kg hopefully we may be able to help eachother out on this weightloss journey..
  • 9mike
    9mike Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    hi add me if u want
  • fatbitch2014
    fatbitch2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I'm Kate and I live in Australia. I have hashimotos disease and my weight fluctuates a lot. I don't care if you are male or female ... Have a little to lose or a lot... Support is what I need and if you can offer it, please send a request

Thanks

Hello I login every day. So message me whenever. I'm a trying to lose weight.

Sheena
  • FrancescaHarrill
    FrancescaHarrill Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I need some friends on here
  • a_manda
    a_manda Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in every day and am pretty active. I have a lot to lose and can use any support/friends I can get. (:
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • CherryBerry0611
    CherryBerry0611 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, Sending a friend request. I'm in it for the long haul, trying to lose 80 lbs, log on daily and also looking for supportive friends.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me ....wishing you the best :)
  • shinaynaye
    shinaynaye Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Monica. I also had hashimoto's disease. I decided to have my thyroid removed, because the swelling was bothering me. I totally understand what you are going through!
    I would love to be your friend! I don't know how to go about adding you or you adding me, but I would love to be buddies :)
  • fi_b
    fi_b Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Thanks

Where in Australia do you live? I'm from Perth but currently living in QLD for work :)
  • nutritionenthusiast
    Options
    Hi, I'm Belinda! I went off MFP for about 6 months and gained 5kg :( So i'm here to stay consistent and lose that.
    I live in QLD too :)
  • jamie_0815
    jamie_0815 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in everyday. Always welcome new fiends
  • gabbycristal
    gabbycristal Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I needs friends on here .. Feel free to add me. :)
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • LiveForGod2015
    LiveForGod2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm new to this. I don't know how to add friends. I would like to be your friend through this journey of losing weight. God Bless o:)
  • tcthept1
    tcthept1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, based on the south coast in the UK
  • miteyme
    miteyme Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    fi_b wrote: »
    Hi all
    Hi kate,
    im from scotland, but I have an australian brother and sister, does that count? I have hashimotos too, and my weight creeps upward unless I keep counting calories. Counting calories tends to make me feel lacking in energy, hungry, and even anaemic? Because of this, I give myself a break from time to time, but then the weight creeps up. I intend to try a weight maintenance programme, once I reach a BMI of 24. However, a future of constant calorie counting looks grim to me. The alternative, of being too heavy, might be even worse though, as I have a badly healed broken foot bone, SO MUST KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF! Whats your excuse for needing to be thinner?

Thanks

Where in Australia do you live? I'm from Perth but currently living in QLD for work :)

• tashlm123
    tashlm123 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me. I'm a fellow Aussie and have about 40kg to loose. I'm in this for the long haul and would love a new support friend. :)
  • tayloralanj
    tayloralanj Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Add away people!