I need motivation - No weight loss since 3 months :(

Options
2»

Replies

• simply_healthy
    simply_healthy Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thanks Anna... Hugs Xxxx

I will surely try to eat more ... Also changed my composition to 40C, 30P, 30F to make sure I am having good healthy fat too... I will also look around for some healthy supplements for hair loss n acne.

I dont feel tired at all.. I feel pretty energetic throughout the day (except after my workouts )

I have started taking fish oil to increase my daily calorie intake and also to increase the amount of healthy fat that I have in my diet.

Any other suggestions plz ?
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Read this link! http://fitnesswithnatalie.blogspot.com/2011/05/most-dreaded-word-in-weight-loss.html
    It was passed on to me yesterday when I asked about busting my plateau. It's wonderful, well written easy to understand advice!

Great blog - thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Thanks Anna... Hugs Xxxx

I will surely try to eat more ... Also changed my composition to 40C, 30P, 30F to make sure I am having good healthy fat too... I will also look around for some healthy supplements for hair loss n acne.

I dont feel tired at all.. I feel pretty energetic throughout the day (except after my workouts )

I have started taking fish oil to increase my daily calorie intake and also to increase the amount of healthy fat that I have in my diet.

Any other suggestions plz ?

Ok, perhaps its not iron you're deficient in then hun. Could be lots of other things tho! The hair and skin supps should rectify that, plus eating more.

Only other suggestion is to read that blog link above, it says it all really :bigsmile:

Hugs back xx
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You're so close to your goal! It might be time to increase your calories. If you're losing hair I think your body is telling you that it's not feeling quite right. I also have the hair loss problem, and I find it's aggravated when I lose weight. Make sure you're taking lots of vitamins (you can google which ones help hair growth), and maybe consider setting your weight loss goal to 0.5lbs per week.