Im looking for a lifestyle change I need friends to do it

Options
Hey I just turned 31 and currently weigh 266, for being 5'11 ive gotten quite big. i used to be 170 8 years ago ....but now i need lifestyle change i want to be healthy not just "lose" weight. I feel community is greatly important and would love to be your motivation buddy.

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP .... I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have ...You are more than welcome to add me ....wishing you much success :)
  • amayzing365
    amayzing365 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new on this too! I only have a few friends I've managed to add. Feel free to add me as I need some motivation help as well!!
    What's your goal timeline like? Are you adding fitness as well or just eating better?
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started this journey myself a few months ago for much the same reasons - I need to lose weight, but it was also important to me to build fitness, so strength training and cardio (HIIT) are key parts of my plan as well.
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • savrabh
    savrabh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A little motivation will keep us moving.
  • MuzikRocker198
    MuzikRocker198 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a Vegetarian with thousands of recipes both homemade and from the books. I've been a vegetarian for quite a while and I've seen amazing results in my health, energy levels, and muscle mass/weight loss. I feel great. I would always recommend a vegetarian lifestyle because there are thousands of benefits :smiley: it's not for everyone, but it's definitely worth giving it a good try :smiley:
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great community but in my opnion, nothing beats joining a gym where you go and meet people. Where I go I see the same people, they motivate me immensely. We push eachother and support eachother...
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I am back at it, feel free to add me. I need motivation and would love to motivate also!
  • CampLondon
    CampLondon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You could join Super Bowl weight L challenge its nearly halfway finished.