Down 50+ lbs!

Options
I just wanted to share because it's exciting! I started at 300lbs, and as of Friday I'm at 246lbs! I eat right, make it to the gym 2-3 times a week (and I'm currently trying to increase my exercise). I have also found out how much I love lifting! I look forward to going to the gym now! And I still have occasional cheat days, but I get back to it the next day. I really feel like my lifestyle has changed.
My goal is 150lbs, and I'll assess if I want to lose more once I'm there. So I have a ways to go, but I'm getting there!

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Well done :)
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,834 Member
    Options
    I salute you!
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    It's so important to celebrate along the journey! You are doing so well-look forward to hearing more of your success as you go along.
  • cdmart1
    cdmart1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • FitRoberta
    FitRoberta Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Finding something you love to do makes all the difference, doesn't it? I love lifting too! :)
  • tracoleman99
    tracoleman99 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That's SOOOOO awesome!!! You go!!! Yoooooooooooooooooo! :smiley:
  • taichilass
    taichilass Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Keep the momentum going. You're doing really well!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Nice work! 50 lbs is a huge milestone that should be celebrated!
  • OutdoorCamoGirl
    OutdoorCamoGirl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I can feel your enthusiasm beaming through!
    High five girl and a huge congrats on your progress and lifestyle change. It shines!
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Also excellent to build good strength and exercise skills now - that's the kind of lifestyle change that is going to make you reach your goal and keep it off!
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Keep up the amazing work!
  • winn9524
    winn9524 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • taichilass
    taichilass Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Reading some of the stuff here has motivated me. I got my meals in order
  • pennycrabtree100
    pennycrabtree100 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to share because it's exciting! I started at 300lbs, and as of Friday I'm at 246lbs! I eat right, make it to the gym 2-3 times a week (and I'm currently trying to increase my exercise). I have also found out how much I love lifting! I look forward to going to the gym now! And I still have occasional cheat days, but I get back to it the next day. I really feel like my lifestyle has changed.
    My goal is 150lbs, and I'll assess if I want to lose more once I'm there. So I have a ways to go, but I'm getting there!

• pennycrabtree100
    pennycrabtree100 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WTG !!!! I just started my journey on January 4th I am down almost 14 pounds ! I have along way to go but this APP is what is going to help me succeed ! Keep up the good work
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Good job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!