Trying this again and would love some support and guidance.

Options
kandyfluff
kandyfluff Posts: 1 Member
edited October 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello to all who took the time to read this. I have been going back and fourth on this thing not sure if it is really helping me reach my desired goal in my weight and better life changes. Either I am doing to much and making myself sick or not doing enough that I feel like I am taking three steps back. I am just uncertain how to find that happy medium. If I find a few good friends a long the way on this journey of life changing challenges I am totally down for that too. Thanks for reading to my rant for the day have a wonderfully full day of what makes YOU happy!

Replies

• a_manda
    a_manda Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I to have started and stopped many times and struggled to find that "happy" medium of doing too much and not doing enough. Feel free to add me.
  • lacey3850
    lacey3850 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Finding new friends who support you and are in the same mindset helps so much!! Mfp is an amazing app!! Feel free to add me!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • LiveForGod2015
    LiveForGod2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I am new on here and I'm looking for friends to help me achieve my goals. I don't know how to add a friend, but I would like to be one of your friends. God Bless o:)