How long did it take to get to your goal weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• princessbride42
    princessbride42 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    35 pounds, took me 8 years to learn how to lose weight properly and keep it off. I've been at maintenance for about a year
  • Hipnotika
    Hipnotika Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    49 lbs in 7 months after having baby.
    SW: 171
    CW: 121
    GW: 120
    Im 5'1
    I don't do weights, except body weight and tabata boot camp work outs for cardio and tone specially mid section and that has done alot for me besides my cal intake and lots of water. No time for gym either, youtube is my best buddy ;-)
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    Great work CaMelo!
  • Optimistical1
    Optimistical1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    CaMelo1213 wrote: »
    Im 5'1
    I don't do weights, except body weight and tabata boot camp work outs for cardio and tone specially mid section and that has done alot for me besides my cal intake and lots of water. No time for gym either, youtube is my best buddy ;-)

I'm 5'0 with the same goal weight. Very motivational. Awesome job!!
  • Hipnotika
    Options
    scolaris wrote: »
    Great work CaMelo!

Thank you scolaris :-)
  • Hipnotika
    Options
    CaMelo1213 wrote: »
    Im 5'1

I'm 5'0 with the same goal weight. Very motivational. Awesome job!!

Its been quiet a journey its wasn't easy at 1st. I had to cut down on portions and i had no idea how bad i was over eating until i came across myfitnesspal. Born and raised in Houston with all the delicious tex- mex food but that would be another topic :-)

Stick around, the weight loss happens with motivation and will power besides all the goody stuff behind it: calorie deficit, exercise and eating clean/healthy ;-)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    247 days to drop 48lbs

• hekla90
    hekla90 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I took about 2.5 months to 12 lbs or so. I was already at a healthy weight but wanted to lose a bit for vanity purposes which some say is harder but I didn't have any problems! Just stick your calories and it'll come off.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    11 months, 55 lbs. I'm working to lose another 35. My weight loss has been approximately 5 lbs per month but I've emotionally prepared myself for that to slow down.
  • BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    354 days ( about 50 weeks)

95069916.png

So yes very do-able
  • rsb1023
    rsb1023 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My goal was 40 pounds it took me 8 & a half months & I've kept it off for almost two years now